General Surgeon with Fellowship in minimal access surgery (FMAS) from Sir J.J. Group of hospitals, Mumbai.
Fellowship at the Indian Association of Gastro-intestinal Endo-surgeons from the prestigious KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
MBBS, MS, FIAGES, FMAS, FCPS (Surgery)
Grant Medical College, Sir JJ Group of Hospital, Mumbai.
Professional Experience Summary & Current Expertise:
Over 15 years’ experience
- Hernia Surgeries with specialization in 3D Suture-less modern technique.
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Burns Management
- Trauma Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Management.
- Peripheral Vascular,
- Gastro intestinal & Hepatobiliary
- Onco-Surgery & Urology
Two research publications were reported to be rarest of rare cases in the world. (Details listed under Research Publications)
- Gel foam Induced Adhesive Intestinal Obstruction – rare case reported. Volume 4 Issue 1, January 2015 (International Journal of Science and Research)
- Mesh Migration Causing Strangulated Intestinal Obstruction after Umbilical Hernia Repair– rare case reported. (JMSCR Volume 03 Issue 01 Page 3986-3989 January 2015)
- Trichoblastoma – an unusual visitor to a surgeon ( IJRTST ).
- Giant recurrent painful intra-muscular lipomatosis of the thigh (Bombay Hospital Journal)
- Benign giant lipoma of breast
- Schwannoma of finger – rare presentation
- Suture less 3D mesh repair of sliding inguinal hernia, Publisher – IJRMS
Professor & Unit Head – Department of General Surgery, DY Patil Medical College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Chief Laparoscopic Surgeon – Sai Snehdeep Hospital, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Other Credentials: Actively involved with community services working onsite, treating several victims during the Bhuj (Gujrat) earth quake disaster. Continuous selfless contribution towards organizing various surgical camps for poor and low income group.